PER ekokart

It is the electronic card individually prepared for each staff member to use for entry and exit the campus, parking garage, and eat at restaurant and main cafeterias.

If staff identity cards malfunction, get broken or lost, contact the “Human Resources Directorate” for renewal.

For detailed information about “Card Pass System and Smart Card Project”

Frequently Asked Questions:

You need to inform Human Resources Directorate that you lost your card and apply for a new card.

Contact Help Desk with your Eko Card and get it checked.

You can use your staff identity card to enter and exit the campus and the parking garage, and to eat at cafeterias at the university.

Note: Free meal is a service provided only for full-time academic and administrative staff.